On May 4th, 2018, Reliance Jio introduced an Internship Program for below graduates which are named as “Digital Champions Programme”. It is a Five-week learning Internship Program for the students on new digital technologies. The Main Aim of Jio Digital Programme is to provide awareness on Digital Solutions to youth and make them as Digital Champions.
The Five-week Digital champions internship Course is for empowering the youth across India. Students can directly interact with Small And Medium scale industries during this program. This Jio Digital Internship Program will be organized in Four batches. The First batch starting on 21st May 2018. Students will be selected for JIO Internship through Online assessment test. However, It is a simple test not taken even more than 5 minutes. Students can write the JIO Online assessment test on their PC/Smartphone/Tab/Laptop.
Coming to the Eligibility of Jio Digital Champions Program, Students who are pursuing a four year or three-year undergraduate programs can participate in this Digital JIO Internship Course. The Digital Champions course period is 5 weeks. Moreover, the candidates will be selected across 800 cities across India. During this Internship Period, Students can learn the various new Digital technologies and its impact on Small And Medium Scale Business.
- A student has to complete his/her 1st/ 2nd year for a 4 year Undergraduate Course.
- For 3 year undergraduate program, students have to complete 1st year.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on his/her performance in the online assessments test conducted by JIO.
- This JIO Online test duration is 5 minutes only and having 15 Multiple Choice Questions.
- A test will be on the topics of verbal, arithmetic, reading and general awareness.
The JIO Digital Champions Programme will start from 21st May 2018 and ends on 21st June. As it has limited openings, The JIO follows the First come first serve process. Moreover, You need to have college ID and Aadhar ID to enroll in this Digital Internship program.
- Students need to visit the JIO Digital Champions Programme website. I.e careers.jio.com/champions
- After Successful registration, An Online assessment test link will be sent to your registered email.
- You need to take the test within 2 days. As we have limited openings, it’s better to write the exam ASAP.
- Depending on the score secured in the test, You will be selected for further rounds.
There will be no application fee for enrolling as well as for internship also. Reliance JIO offers the Digital Champions Internship at free of cost. No need to pay the fee at any level. In this JIO Digital Champions Programm, candidate progress will be done on a regular weekly basis. During the program, Reliance JIO sharing the Knowledge about the new digital technologies to make the students as Nation developers. You have to complete the assigned work within a week by putting your efforts. After Successful Completion of this Digital Internship program, you will get a Digital Certificate from Reliance JIO.